Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Because You're Wonderful!






Thank you so much for taking time to read my stories and make comments! Your praise is always well received. Your thoughts are considered carefully. Your questions are the nourishment that feeds the next story. Thank you!

I have been gifted a couple of awards recently, Best Blog Thinker award from Oasis Writing Link, and the Lemonade award from Khaled KEM. Below are only 15 blogs that I would like to extend these awards to, but I think you all deserve them. Many of you already have them, but if you don't, please feel free to take one from me. (If you have the time and inclination, please link back to me and pass the awards on to others.)

Take a moment to see what some of these brilliant people are doing.










8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Butternut Squash. Even I got both of them but it is very nice to think of me. I always liked your stories and the conclusions behind them. There are also very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love your stories and your outlook on life. I really appreciate you thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Butternut! You inspire me and I am grateful that you feel the same! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your well deserved awards! I am new here, but I love it. I left a comment on the previous post but it disappeared! you are so lovely in your kimono. a beautiful post.
    xx lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butternut Squash-san, arigato!
    Thank you so much! This really made my day! Thank you also for letting me be a part of your circle of admirers! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Butternut, for thinking of me..wow! I gratefully haved received both of these before, but believe me it's still a thrill. And you being awarded these is so well deserved..Yay!!!
    May the Goddess be with you!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I have an embarrassment of blog awards. I'm going to have to dust off my doo-dad shelves and make room for all my trophies. WOW!!

    One thing I loved about Oasis's award post is that she invited anyone who wanted an award to grab one for themselves.

    There are so many GREAT blogs - it's wonderful that there are also many different blog awards being passed around.

    We bloggers appreciate each other. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You so deserve awards for the wonderful sharing you do on your blog! Thank you for honoring me in this way!

    ReplyDelete