Monday, June 27, 2011

The Library Under Construction, Rasuwa District, Nepal

Sorry, I can't really tell you what's going on or in what order this is happening.  But I can see...
The community working together!



 JR, thank you for the photos.  It looks like a fantastic start.  We will all say prayers for good weather.

I had better get busy and collect more money for the books. 
I wish that I could be there!

Thanks again for all of the contributions and support.  It's kind of amazing what we can accomplish together.

7 comments:

  1. It's so exciting to see it all coming together. It looks like a lot of the community is involved in getting their library ready. Yes, prayers for good weather,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leenie, the photos really bring the project to life for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exciting stuff! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Butternut,
    I would like to send a small contribution
    email me where to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! This must be truly gratifying for you, Jeri! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is wonderful to see so many people from so many different places working together. Elizabeth, I will send you both my address and the address to the church that is helping me to collect funds for this project in an email. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great that things are moving forward and see people working together to make it all happen

    ReplyDelete